Have you ever thought that wearing counterfeit products impacted your morals more than your image? It seems that fake Pradas make us more likely to cheat and also more suspicious about others’ behaviors. The moral price we pay may be more than the actual price tag. Read more about the research here.
- Employee Engagement and the Importance of Effort Assessment
- How Can Retailers Keep Up With Customers?
- Where’s the Friction in Your Customer Experience?
- Why should travel companies care about customer experience?
- Are Financial Services Leaders in a CX Crisis?
- What’s Next for Brick&Mortar Retail?
- Advertising Week Europe, where „Great Minds Think Unalike”
- Why Customers Love It Easy
- Digitalize, but keep your audiences together!
- The 5th edition of the Shopper Brain Conference in Amsterdam ended!